"ECHOES OF YOU"


"ECHOES OF YOU"

In empty mornings, I awake
Missing your "Good morning" sake
The sun rises, yet feels grey
Without your text, my day's astray

Every moment, I relive the past
Your laughter, smile, and every gesture last
Your eyes, like stars, shone bright and true
Now, in their absence, my heart anew

I miss the way you'd walk beside
The swing of your steps, your gentle stride
The soft whispers in my eager ear
The warmth of your touch, dispelling fear

Memories linger, a bittersweet refrain
Reminding me of love's unfinished strain
Our time together, like autumn leaves
Fleeting beauty, fragile as summer breeze

In silence, I hear your voice
A gentle whisper, a heartfelt choice
To hold on to what we once shared
Though fate tore us apart, unprepared

My heart still yearns for your embrace
A love unfinished, a tender space
Where laughter echoed, tears were dried
And our love story, left untried

Time may heal, but won't erase
The memories of our unfinished days
In dreams, I see your lovely face
And wake with longing, a lonely space

"Good morning" texts, now a memory
A reminder of what could never be
Yet, in my heart, our love remains
A flame that flickers, through life's pains.
            
                                                                                                            –Anthony N Mushahary 
                                                                                                            (Maxx N Mushahary)


 

Comments

  1. Keep it up bro..we are with you❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot BroπŸ’❤️‍🩹

      Delete
  2. That's good actually πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lines πŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸ»

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"THE WEIGHT OF GUILT"

DESTINY