DREAM GIRL

 

Dream Girl


Dream Girl 


She's a lady who puts a lens on her eyes,

And when the eyes behind that lens blink,

Show me a way to talk with her soul,

Her eyes are so shiny like those stars above the sky.


And her smile is just like a booming flower,

When she turns, it feels like the sun had turned,

She's so beautiful that I struggle to compare,

Because the moon has dark spots, but she doesn't.


She likes clicking photos of the sky,

I wish I were a cloud, I would also be in your gallery,

At least she would have checked on me sometime.


She's like those angels sent by the Lord from heaven,

A beauty that's hard to judge, because God made her with love.

Yeah, she's my dream girl, though we've never met,

Yes, she's my dream girl.



~Anthony Mushahary

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"THE WEIGHT OF GUILT"

"ECHOES OF YOU"

DESTINY