"THE GENTLE VOICE OF WAIT"

 

"THE GENTLE VOICE OF WAIT"


I stand beneath the twilight sky,
Longing eyes scanning the horizon high,
For her who left, with a promise unspoken,
My heart holds on, though hope is broken.

Logic whispers, "Move on, let go,"
But faith in her and God, I know,
Echoes "Wait," a gentle, steadfast voice,
A love so strong, my soul rejoices.

The wind carries memories of her smile,
Tears fall, yet I hold on for a while,
The stars above, a twinkling sea,
Reflecting the depths of my loyalty.

Perhaps she's lost, or wandering free,
But I'll remain, where love once was, you see,
For in God's plan, our paths will cross,
And she'll return, no matter the loss.

My heart beats strong, with every test,
Faith anchors me, and love finds rest,
In His timing, our love will align,
Until then, I'll wait, divine.


–Anthony N Mushahary  
(Maxx N Mushahary)   



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"THE WEIGHT OF GUILT"

"ECHOES OF YOU"

DESTINY