"UNSPOKEN TEARS"

 

"UNSPOKEN TEARS"


I lend a hand, a listening ear,

A shelter from life's raging storm and fear. 

For friends, for strangers, I stand tall, 

A rock of support, through it all.


But when my own skies turn dark and grey,

And troubles weigh upon my day, 

I search for solace, a friendly face, 

But find myself alone in this endless space.


I wonder, am I the problem's root? 

The trouble maker, the one to blame and dispute? 

Do my efforts to help, only bring strife? 

Is my presence, a burden to life?


The weight of thoughts, a crushing sea, 

Drowns my heart, and blinds me.


But still I rise, and help I give, 

For in their smiles, my strength I live.


Though none stand for me, in my own fight, 

I'll hold on tight, to the light.


For in the darkness, a voice whispers low, "

Your kindness matters, don't let go."


-Anthony N Mushahary

(Maxx N Mushahary)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"THE WEIGHT OF GUILT"

"ECHOES OF YOU"

DESTINY